Hey, totally get that - it was a weird week for weather here too. I ended up just staying in, catching up on that book series you mentioned. Yeah, the one with the grumpy detective and the bakery setting. Honestly the third one dragged a bit, but the ending made up for it. Let me know if you want to grab a coffee this weekend though, maybe Sunday afternoon? I'll bring that sweater I borrowed forever ago.
Also, did you ever figure out that sourdough starter? Mine is somehow still alive despite my best efforts.
| Auto Quote Guide |
Annual Update Available |
|
Your annual auto
coverage comparison
is ready to view. |
| We've compiled the latest options available to you. |
|
| |
| Drivers in your area are saving $600-$1,500 per year on auto coverage. |
| The annual comparison gives drivers a chance to change and save on their monthly. |
| ✓ |
Review rates matched to your policy needs |
|
| ✓ |
See what your neighbors are actually paying |
|
| ✓ |
Switch to a lower rate in minutes |
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Honestly, I just went with the simplest option. The whole project took about two hours, mostly because I kept overthinking the measurements. I ended up using those leftover pavers from the back corner, the rusty ones. Perfect fit. My neighbor came over and asked if I'd do theirs next, and I said absolutely not. I'm sore today though. Definitely not 25 anymore.
Anyway, I think the yard looks way better. You should swing by sometime.
four three four two County Road 203, Durango, CO 81301-3715
No comments:
Post a Comment