I called the office earlier to confirm the room for Thursday. They said the reservation is still set for the small conference room on the second floor. I asked about the time, and they confirmed 2 PM. I will call again on Wednesday morning just to make sure nothing changed.
|
AARP
|
|
Membership Status: Active
|
|
|
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. |
| Member Number: AAR-1f4k-7s2m |
|
Please select your compIimentary item by August 15, 2026. |
| View Details and CIaim Your Membership Selection |
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I have a meeting next week on Wednesday with the building manager. It is set for 2 PM in the small conference room. I confirmed the time yesterday because the original invite said 11 AM. I asked them to change it so I can finish a site visit first. I printed the updated agenda and put it in my folder. I need to bring the repair estimate and the copy of last month's inspection report. I will leave the office at 1:30 to get a parking spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment