Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Coverage for every home repair you have is in this plan

Certainly, I intended to revisit the earlier discussion from the other day. I was considering that we might begin our session at 10AM tomorrow so everyone could attend. I wanted to determine if any additional dates this week would work for you. Additionally, I thought we could reschedule the meeting for a later point this week. I will inform the rest of the team regarding these adjustments once we return. I was hoping to confirm whether they were available at the same time.
Home Warranty Rate Alert
Your 2026 quote review is ready.
SELECT
Home Warranty
Check Your Home Protection Plan
Unexpected home repairs can add up quickly. A Select Home Warranty plan can help safeguard your residence and your wallet.
CHECK MY QUOTE →
About 60 seconds to complete. No card needed.
Limited window: Current 2026 rates and promotional savings are subject to change without notice.
$150 OFF + 2 MONTHS INCLUDED
Why reconsider your quote?
A home warranty is a renewable service agreement that helps cover the repair or replacement of many frequent breakdowns of system parts and household appliances.
✓ 32,000+ 5-star reviews
✓ 1,800,000+ homes protected
✓ Recognized as a Best Home Warranty Company by US News 360 Reviews
VIEW AVAILABLE COVERAGE →

 

To stop receiving these messages, please remove yourself here:

Remove
1000 Wykoff Avenue, 3rd Floor, Mahwah, NJ 07430

Yes, that was the identical day as the previous week. I meant to go visit them this week but simply ran short on time. I believe we can shift the dates to an alternative slot this week when we return. I was going to check what time they might be back, but that falls on a separate day this week. You might want to try your hand at a Venezuelan pabellón criollo (literally, national flag). Basically it's beef, rice, plantains and black beans, but fun to make. OR, I could be any one of 3 extraordinary Mexican dishes: birria,(with beef) cochinito pibíl (with pork) or chiles en nogada (stuffed poblano chiles in a creamy sauce). I've made them all, just because my sons said I couldn't, and they're all divine. Of course, you might want to put together a proper, British Sunday roast! ---- Thank You, Jamie Martin

No comments: