Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Action needed for your AARP account, 2026 membership updated

AARP
We're glad you're here

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.

Membership Summary

Member Number: AAR-P6vdiVqF-94WJ

Featured item selection closes August 26, 2026.

Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier.

Please select your compIimentary item by August 26, 2026.

Thank you for being a member.

I got a late start today after the repair person came by at 8:30 to check the kitchen sink. He said the pipe under the cabinet needs a new fitting, so he is coming back Thursday after lunch. I finished the grocery run, but the store was out of the usual sandwich bread, so I got the other kind that costs a dollar more. Traffic on Route 9 was slow near the mall because of construction, which added about 20 minutes. I stopped at the bank on the way and deposited the check from your cousin, so that should clear by Friday. My phone is at 14 percent, and I left my charger in the car, so I am going to plug it in when I get through the door. I should be home around 6:15, maybe 6:30 if the road near the school is backed up. I will start the pasta as soon as I get in. The sauce is already in the fridge from Monday. We can eat by 7 if you want to wait. If not, there are crackers and cheese in the drawer. No need to call me back unless something comes up.

No comments: