I was just looking at the garden out back and thinking we should probably move the lavender before it gets too crowded near the wall. The rosemary seems fine where it is but the thyme might need a bit more sun. Anyway I can check again later this week when I am out there. Nothing urgent really just trying to keep things tidy before the weather shifts.
Let me know if you want to swing by and take a look sometime.
| Auto Quote Guide |
Coverage Review Desk |
| Your annual review is complete |
| Your annual auto coverage comparison is ready to view. |
| We have pulled together a side-by-side look at the options available to you right now. The full breakdown is prepared and waiting in your account. |
| Drivers in your area are saving between $600 and $1,500 per year on auto coverage. That is the number that keeps coming up again and again in the comparison data - and it is driven by one simple thing: people taking a fresh look at what they are actually paying month to month. The annual comparison gives drivers a chance to change and save on their monthly without the usual guesswork. |
Your comparison includes
| • Current monthly rate breakdown |
• Matching policy alternatives |
| • Deductible adjustment scenarios |
• Coverage efficiency notes |
Comparison data reflects current regional averages. Individual results vary based on driving history and selected coverage. |
|
|
Honestly I just moved the succulents again because the windowsill gets too much afternoon heat. The little aloe keeps turning brown at the tips and I am not sure if it needs more water or less. I will probably leave them where they are for now and see what happens. The jade plant seems happy so maybe I should stop fussing. Let me know if you have any luck with yours.
one five two two N Maybelle St, Wichita, KS six seven two one two
No comments:
Post a Comment