Yeah I think the easiest approach would be to just bring the folding chairs from the garage and set them up near the back fence. That way nobody has to drag furniture from inside the house. We can also move the small side table out there for drinks and snacks. And regarding the playlist, I was thinking we keep it mostly instrumental for the first hour while people eat and settle in, then switch to the usual upbeat stuff once it gets darker. What I sent earlier had a few weird transitions, so I will rebuild that whole section tonight after work.
The lights should be fine, I checked both sets last weekend and replaced the two bulbs that were flickering. The extension cord from the shed reaches all the way to the patio if we angle it behind the flower bed. If you want to pick up more ice on your way over, a couple of bags would be smart, because the cooler tends to drain quickly when it sits in direct sun for that long.
|
|
Your Sam's Points Are Set to ExpireWe're reaching out to make sure you have the details about your current point balance before the deadline passes. |
|
| View Your Points Before They Expire |
Points Expire TomorrowAs part of the Sam's Cash Bonus Offers program within your loyalty membership, you currently have $100 in Sam's Points available. This balance is scheduled to expire tomorrow, and we want to make sure you have the opportunity to review it before that happens. Reviewing your point summary takes just a moment. The details shown will include the amount available and the date by which it should be used. If you have questions about how the Sam's Cash Bonus Offers program works, the member service team is available to help clarify the program terms and your current standing. |
|
Sam's Club Member Services Questions about your points? You can reach our team during regular business hours for assistance. |
|
So the mechanic called earlier while you were out and said the serpentine belt is actually in decent shape, but the tensioner pulley has some wear and should probably be swapped at the same time anyway. He quoted about ninety in parts and another hour of labor if we want him to go ahead with it. I told him to hold off until I checked with you, but honestly he said the labor is mostly overlapping so it makes sense to do both now rather than wait and pay for the disassembly twice. What do you think, should I call him back in the morning and give the okay?
Also, the neighbor mentioned the city will be repaving the alley behind the houses starting next Tuesday. That means we should move the trash bins to the front driveway the night before, otherwise pickup will skip our side. He said the signs will go up on Monday but the crew starts early so better to move things Sunday evening. Let me know about the car and I will call the shop before nine.
No comments:
Post a Comment