Monday, August 24, 2026

Your AARP Membership 2026 Update

AARP
We're glad you're here

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.

Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier.

Please select your compIimentary item by August 25, 2026

Security Notice: This membership update is provided through your existing AARP coverage. Your Member Number AAR-iJ5S-Tzzl is included for verification purposes only.
Thank you for being a member.
I checked the calendar this morning and saw that Tuesday is open for me after lunch. I also have Wednesday free until 4 PM. The meeting was supposed to be on Thursday, but two people said they cannot make it that day. I called the organizer and asked if we could move it to Tuesday at 2 PM. She said that time works for her and that the conference room is available. I will send out a note tomorrow with the date and time so everyone can confirm. I would rather meet earlier in the week so we do not lose time waiting for the end of the week. The agenda is already written, and I have my notes from the last meeting. I think Tuesday at 2 PM is the best option for most of us. If someone has a conflict, I will adjust it by Wednesday morning.

No comments: