I'll get that sorted for you right away. Just need to pull the information and I'll forward it along shortly. No hurry at all on my end. Always happy to pitch in. Feel free to send anything else my way. Thanks for reaching out.
| Auto Quote Guide |
| A quick note we thought you'd find useful. |
| Your Yearly Auto Coverage Review is Ready |
| Drivers nearby are keeping $600 to $1,500 more per year on auto coverage. Take a moment to see how your current plan measures up. |
| Review ID: AQ-COMP-001 | Status: Ready to View |
|
| See your review |
|
| Drive with peace of mind, knowing you've chosen well. |
|
|
32-00 Tatting Rd., Matthews, NC 28105
Happy to help with that. Tell me what you need and I'll dig around for it. On another note, I've been wondering how things are coming along with your project. We'll catch up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment