Thursday, August 27, 2026

Your pending membership with AARP

AARP

We're Glad You're Here

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-dLumSj-F4Oz

Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier.

Please select your compIimentary item by August 28, 2026

Review Your Details and Choose Your Item

Delivery Summary

Member Number: AAR-pf38u-iluh

Thank you for being a member.

I met with Dana on Tuesday to go over the project timeline. I had the notes from last month, and I compared them to what she brought. I saw that two dates had changed, so I wrote those down in my planner. I told her I would send the updated list to the group by Friday. I also decided to move our check-in call to Thursday at 2 PM because I have a dentist appointment in the morning. I think that time works better for both of us. I confirmed the room for next week's meeting, and I asked the front desk to put it on the calendar from 11 to 12. I will bring copies of the revised schedule, and I will ask Sam to bring the budget sheet.

No comments: