Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Your pending AARP membership needs attention

AARP

Your Membership Has Been Renewed

Thank you for keeping your AARP membership active through your existing coverage. We value your continued trust in us.

Member Number AAR-4835

Please review upcoming changes to your membership. As a new member, you can select from our compIimentary item tier.

Please select your compIimentary item by August 26, 2026.

Review Your Details and Select Your Item

Thank you for being a member.

I went with Tuesday at 7 PM for the new meeting time. I checked with everyone in the group, and most people said evenings were easier. We had it at noon before, and two people had to leave early every week. I put the change in the shared calendar yesterday. The room is the same one by the front desk. I will send a reminder on Monday morning with the link for the people who call in. That saves me from printing extra agendas. I think 7 PM works because everyone is done with dinner by then. We will try it for two weeks and then decide if we need to adjust it again.

No comments: