I have started using it in every spreadsheet and even in my email drafts now. The other thing I wanted to ask about is whether you still have that list of good hiking trails near the lake. I remember you sent it to me forever ago, but I must have archived the thread by accident. I am trying to get outside more on weekends when the weather allows, and I know you mentioned a few spots that are not too crowded early in the morning.
Also, I borrowed that book you recommended and finished it in two days. The ending surprised me, but in a good way. We should talk about it over coffee sometime. I have a few theories about what the author was trying to do with the last chapter, and I would love to hear your take. No rush on any of this, just thought I would check in while it was on my mind. Hope the rest of your week goes smoothly.
No comments:
Post a Comment