Friday, August 21, 2026

Your AARP membership changes are ready to view

AARP

Glad You're Here

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-5ZWv-ce5rjtqG

See Your Details & Select Your Item

Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member, you can select from our compIimentary item tier.

Member Number

AAR-gQ3CZ-OlVVe

Selection Deadline

August 22, 2026

Thank you for being a member.

I have a meeting next Tuesday at 2 PM with the building manager. We're going to discuss the new security door and the schedule for key cards. I was looking at my calendar and saw that last month's meeting was on a Thursday. I asked if we could keep it on Tuesday this time because I have more open hours then. I plan to bring the list of residents who still need updated access. After the meeting, I'll post the new procedure in the lobby by Friday.

No comments: