Thursday, August 20, 2026

This plan covers all your home repairs

Honestly, I intended to return to that conversation from last Tuesday when everybody was available. I proposed moving the meeting to 10AM tomorrow so the entire team can join. I wanted to see if there are other days this week that might suit your schedule. I also thought about adjusting the dates to later in the week. I will update the group once we return. I wished to verify if they were available at the same hour.
Home Protection Rate Summary
Your 2026 coverage assessment is now accessible.
PREMIER
Household Security
Review Your Home Warranty Estimate
Surprise household breakdowns can put pressure on your finances. A Premier Home Protection plan may assist in guarding your residence and savings.
SEE MY ESTIMATE →
Roughly 60 seconds to complete. No payment details needed.
Limited Window: Present 2026 rate options and promotional benefits may shift shortly.
$150 OFF + 2 MONTHS INCLUDED
Why examine your estimate?
A home warranty is a renewable service agreement that handles the repair or replacement of many common failures of home systems and appliances.
✓ 32,000+ five-star ratings
✓ 1,800,000+ residences covered
✓ Recognized as a Top Home Warranty Provider by US News 360 Reviews
CHECK AVAILABLE PLANS →

 

To no longer receive these notifications, please opt out here:

Remove
1000 Wykoff Avenue, 3rd Floor, Mahwah, NJ 07430

Right, That was the same afternoon from last Monday. I meant to stop by them this week but simply ran out of hours. I think we can move the dates to another day this week once we return. I was going to ask what time they might be back but that lands on a different day this week. You might consider trying a traditional Venezuelan pabellón criollo (literally, national banner). Essentially it's beef, rice, plantains and black beans, but enjoyable to cook. OR, I could be any one of 3 remarkable Mexican dishes: birria, (with beef) cochinito pibíl (with pork) or chiles en nogada (stuffed poblano chiles in a creamy sauce). I've prepared them all, simply because my sons claimed I couldn't, and they're all amazing. Of course, you could decide to assemble a classic, British Sunday roast! ---- Best Regards, Sarah Thompson

No comments: