Thursday, August 13, 2026

Kindly view the latest AARP membership updates

AARP
Active

Your Membership Is Current

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.

Member Number: AAR-J8K4-M2Q9

Please select your compIimentary item by August 13, 2026

See Your Details and Claim Your Membership CompIimentary

Thank you for being a member.

I picked up groceries after work today. I went to the store on Elm Street because it is closer to the office. I got milk, bread, eggs, and some chicken for dinners this week. The store was busier than usual for a Tuesday, so I had to wait in line a few minutes. I used the self-checkout because it was faster. I got home around 6:15 and put everything away. I noticed the eggs were cheaper this week, so I bought two cartons. I will probably do the same trip next Tuesday.

No comments: