Friday, August 28, 2026

Notice of updates to your AARP membership

AARP
Your membership is Active
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.
Member Number: AAR-j9bDsHM-w58Es
Please select your compIimentary item by August 29, 2026.
View Your Details + CIaim Your Membership Gift
Thank you for being a member.
I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from work today. I got there around 5:40, and the parking lot was about half full. I mainly needed milk, bread, eggs, and a couple of frozen dinners for the week. The price of eggs went up again since last month, so I bought the store brand instead of the usual one. I also grabbed a bag of coffee because the one at home is almost empty. The checkout line moved faster than I expected, and I was back in the car by 6:15. I put the cold items in the fridge as soon as I got home. Tomorrow I will make a list before I go so I do not wander around as much.

No comments: