I stopped at the store on the way home from work. I got there around 5:45. I picked up milk, eggs, bread, and a bag of apples. The apples were 20 cents more per pound than last week. I also grabbed a frozen pizza because I did not feel like cooking. I was in and out in about 15 minutes. The checkout line was shorter than usual. Now the groceries are put away and I am going to heat up the pizza.
|
AARP
|
Membership Renewed and Ready |
Your current coverage has extended your AARP membership. Thank you for your continued confidence in us. Your 2026 benefits are ready for you.
|
|
Member Number AAR-8246-7391 |
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
We changed our usual coffee catch-up to 2 PM on Thursday. I noticed the mornings were getting too tight for me, so I suggested moving later. Last time we met at 9 AM and I had to rush from the dentist. Now we will use the big table at the back of the café. I checked with Sam already and he said Thursday works fine for him. I'll bring the notes from the last chat so we can pick up where we left off.
No comments:
Post a Comment