I was just thinking about what you said earlier about the project timeline. I think we should push the deadline back by a week to give everyone some breathing room. Let me know what you think when you get a chance. I can adjust the schedule on my end if needed.
Also wanted to ask if you've seen the latest edits on the draft. A few sections still need a second pass before we can finalize.
| Auto Quote Guide |
ANNUAL REVIEW READY |
|
| |
Your Annual Auto Coverage Comparison Is Ready to View |
Hello, We’ve prepared your personalized comparison across annual auto coverage options. Take a few minutes to review the details and see where adjustments could align better with your current needs. |
| Comparison Summary |
ACTIVE |
| |
| Policies reviewed: 3 plans | Coverage tiers: 2 compared | Annual period: Current cycle |
|
|
Drivers in your area are saving $600–$1,500 per year on auto coverage. An annual comparison gives you a clear chance to change and save on your monthly premium. |
|
“Reviewing your coverage annually is one of the simplest ways to keep your policy working for you.” |
|
|
|
Your comparison will remain available for the next several weeks. If you have any questions, our team is here to help. We’ve got you covered. — The Auto Quote Guide Team |
5001 Hwy 69 S, Greenville, TX 75401 If you’d prefer not to receive future messages, please visit our removal page to update your mailing status. |
|
Yeah I finally got around to trying that recipe you recommended. It turned out really well actually. The kids loved it. I added a bit more garlic than called for but that was a good call. Let me know if you have any other suggestions. I'm always looking for new things to try.
Also we're planning a small get-together next weekend if you and your family are free. Nothing fancy just some good food and company.
No comments:
Post a Comment