Yes, I think the parking situation for the potluck is sorted. I spoke with building management and they confirmed the overflow lot is open for us after 5 PM. Also, I wanted to remind everyone to bring their own utensils if they plan on eating hot food. The break room only has forks and spoons right now. I can come by around 4:30 to start arranging tables. We still need someone to bring napkins and cups. If no one volunteers, I can pick some up on my way in. Let me know if you need help with setup or if anyone has specific dietary requests I should note for the order.
| A A A Roadside Support for Licensed Drivers |
| |
A Courtesy Roadside Kit Is Ready For YouBecause of your residency, you qualify for a program that provides essential roadside support items at no charge. This kit is covered for residents in your area, and you will not be billed for it. |
|
Items In Your Support Kit
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| • Reflective Warning Triangle |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Supplies are limited by program allocation and are reserved for eligible residents. |
|
|
Thank you for being a valued member of our community. We are committed to providing reliable roadside support for licensed drivers.
|
|
The Smithson project update is due next Thursday, but I think we can push the final review to Monday if we get the draft out by Tuesday. I have most of the data compiled from the last round of testing. The new metrics show a solid improvement over the previous model under standard conditions. I still need to isolate the variables from the afternoon runs because the temperature was fluctuating quite a bit. I will send over the spreadsheet by lunch so you can take a look before the team meeting. Let me know if you think we should adjust the baseline assumptions for the next phase of testing.
No comments:
Post a Comment