Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Converting Walmart points? Get a $100 card today

Yeah, I totally agree with you about that trail near the reservoir. It's got such a nice variety of terrain without being too punishing on the knees. I took my dog there last weekend and he absolutely loved splashing around in the small creek halfway up. We packed a light lunch and just hung out at the summit for an hour or so. The weather was perfect, not too hot, just a slight breeze. Let me know if you want to try a different route next time, there's one that loops around the backside and adds maybe another mile or two. It might be a bit more challenging, but the views from the other side are absolutely worth the extra effort. We should definitely plan another outing soon before the weather turns. Maybe we can even make it a group thing, invite a few friends to come along and make a day of it. I am free most weekends, just let me know what works for you.
 
Walmart

YOUR POINTS ARE EXPIRING TODAY

Convert your balance to keep your value.

Member ID

WM-4827-1936

Points Balance

1,160

Convert your balance to a $100 Walmart eGift Card today.

View Points and Details

Points must be converted by end of day today.

© 2024 Walmart. Your points expire today.
 
Oh, I've been meaning to ask you about that since you mentioned it a few weeks ago. I started a small herb garden on my balcony last spring and it's been such a rewarding little project. The basil and mint are incredibly easy to grow, and they smell amazing every time I brush past them. I even managed to keep a rosemary plant alive through the winter, which felt like a huge win. You should definitely give it a try. Just grab a few starter plants from the local nursery, some decent soil, and a couple of pots with drainage holes. It's almost impossible to mess up. The best part is having fresh herbs right outside the door for cooking. It makes a huge difference in the flavor of simple dishes like pasta or roasted vegetables. I highly recommend starting with just two or three plants so it doesn't feel overwhelming. Trust me, once you see how easy it is, you'll want to expand the whole balcony.

No comments: