Hey I just wanted to follow up on that question you asked about the project timeline. I checked with the team and we are currently on track for the original delivery date. There might be a minor adjustment next week but nothing that changes the overall schedule. I will send you a detailed update once we confirm the final milestones.
| Auto Quote Guide |
ANNUAL REVIEW READY |
|
Your Annual Auto Coverage
Comparison is ReadyDrivers in your area are saving $600-$1,500 per year on auto coverage. |
Your Comparison Summary
| Policy Term: |
Annual Auto |
| Coverage Status: |
Available to View |
| Est. Annual Savings: |
$600 - $1,500 |
|
|
Your annual comparison gives you a clear chance to review your current plan and make a change that could lower your monthly costs. No obligation, just the details you need. |
| View your full comparison |
We've got you covered. - Auto Quote Guide |
5001 Hwy 69 S, Greenville, TX 75401 If you no longer wish to receive these updates, you can request removal from future messages by visiting this page. |
|
I think your suggestion on the design layout works well. The only thing I would adjust is the color contrast on the sidebar because it feels a little dark compared to the rest of the page. Otherwise it is clean and easy to navigate. I can have the updated version ready by tomorrow if you want to move forward with the changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment