So I finally got the shelves up in the garage yesterday. It was definitely a two-person job but somehow I talked my way through it alone. The stud finder kept beeping at weird spots and I'm pretty sure I hit a pipe at one point but luckily no leaks. Now I just have to figure out what to actually put on them besides old paint cans and the camping stove we haven't used in three years. At least the floor is clear now.
| AUTO QUOTE GUIDE |
Status: Available |
|
| Your annual auto coverage comparison is ready to view |
|
| It delivers fresh options, clean numbers, and a straightforward look at what coverage could cost this year. No fluff. Just updated rates aligned to your profile and local market movement. |
|
| Savings Snapshot |
| $600 - $1,500 |
Estimated yearly reduction for drivers in your area |
|
| These numbers come from verified comparisons pulled in your region. The annual window resets the market - new carriers, adjusted tiers, fresh discounts. |
|
| Your updated comparison pulls current offers side by side. The structure is built for clarity - you control the pace and any next step. |
| Use the button below to open your annual snapshot. |
|
|
|
| A quieter moment to review your coverage can lead to a stronger position on the road. |
|
|
|
| 5001 Hwy 69 S, Greenville, TX 75401 |
| To be removed from future mailings, simply reply to this email and we will take care of it. |
|
|
Yeah the tomatoes are finally coming in strong. I think the heat wave actually helped them along once I started watering at night instead of morning. Picked about six yesterday and made a weird little salad with basil from the pot on the deck. The peppers are still being stubborn though. Not sure what they want. Maybe I'll try moving them closer to the fence for more morning shade. Anyway it's nice to see something growing after that rough start in May.
No comments:
Post a Comment