Yeah I finally got the patio lights hung over the weekend.
Had to borrow a taller ladder from the neighbor but it was worth it.
We sat out there until almost midnight just talking and watching the fireflies.
Next project is finally replacing that creaky ceiling fan in the bedroom.
I already picked up the new one from the hardware store so at least that step is done.
Had to borrow a taller ladder from the neighbor but it was worth it.
We sat out there until almost midnight just talking and watching the fireflies.
Next project is finally replacing that creaky ceiling fan in the bedroom.
I already picked up the new one from the hardware store so at least that step is done.
|
I dropped off that book you wanted to borrow on your front porch this morning.
It was way better than I expected honestly, the last few chapters really pick up.
Let me know what you think once you get through it.
Also I saw your hydrangeas are blooming like crazy this year.
Whatever fertilizer you switched to is definitely working.
It was way better than I expected honestly, the last few chapters really pick up.
Let me know what you think once you get through it.
Also I saw your hydrangeas are blooming like crazy this year.
Whatever fertilizer you switched to is definitely working.
No comments:
Post a Comment