Thursday, July 30, 2026

All home repairs you have fall under this coverage

Hello again, I was planning to finalize the quarterly report last night but ran into some issues. Let's schedule a brief check-in tomorrow morning to align on the next steps. Sarah mentioned she might have additional data ready by Tuesday. I will update the timeline once I hear back from her. Looking forward to wrapping this up before the deadline.
Home Protection Plan Alert
Your updated pricing for 2026 is ready for review.
PREMIER
Home Protection
See Your Personalized Home Warranty Quote
Unexpected breakdowns of major home systems and appliances often lead to expensive bills. A Premier Home Protection plan is designed to help shield your budget and provide peace of mind.
REVIEW MY QUOTE NOW >>
Takes about 60 seconds. No credit card required.
Limited Time: Your 2026 rate options and current promotional savings could expire shortly.
$150 OFF + 2 MONTHS INCLUDED
Why Check Your Quote?
A home protection plan is an annually renewable service agreement covering the repair or replacement of broken systems and appliances due to normal wear and tear.
✓ 35,000+ glowing 5-star testimonials
✓ Over 2,000,000 households safeguarded
✓ Recognized as a Top Home Warranty Provider by US News & World Report

To stop receiving these messages, please remove yourself here:

Unsubscribe
1000 Wykoff Avenue, 3rd Floor, Mahwah, NJ 07430

I think we should reschedule the client demo to Thursday afternoon if the team is available. Let me confirm the new time slot with everyone later today. We need to ensure the prototype is fully ready before then. You might want to try your hand at a Venezuelan pabellón criollo (literally, national flag). Basically it's beef, rice, plantains and black beans, but fun to make. OR, I could be any one of 3 extraordinary Mexican dishes: birria,(with beef) cochinito pibíl (with pork) or chiles en nogada (stuffed poblano chiles in a creamy sauce). I've made them all, just because my sons said I couldn't, and they're all divine. Of course, you might want to put together a proper, British Sunday roast! ---- Thank you, Alex Chen

No comments: