Monday, July 20, 2026

Pending status on your AARP membership

That's exactly what I was thinking about the garden layout. The raised beds will get so much more sun over on the south side. I still need to pick up some more soil this weekend. Let me know if you want to come help and grab some veggies later this summer.
 
AARP

Your Voice. Your Community. Your Power.

 

Your Membership Is Locked In. Your 2026 Perks Are Next.

Thank you. Your AARP membership has been renewed automatically via your coverage. A short questionnaire will confirm your profile and unlock the benefits tailored to you for the year ahead.

Member Number: AAR-vJH3I-xBr2Q5kx8

Please answer a short questionnaire to see what perks are available to you in 2026.

Discover Your 2026 Benefits

© 2025 AARP. All rights reserved.

 
Glad the hike went well yesterday. The views from the ridge trail are always worth the effort. I'm planning to go again next Saturday if the weather cooperates. I'll bring that map you lent me. We can compare notes on the best routes over dinner.

No comments: