Hey, I finally got around to trying that recipe you sent me last week.
It turned out pretty good, though I swapped the chicken for tofu since I had that instead.
The sauce was really the star of the show. Let me know if you want me to send you the adjusted version I used.
I think it would work well for lunch prep too.
| Auto Quote Guide |
Annual Comparison |
|
|
| Annual Coverage Comparison |
| Your comparison is ready to review |
|
| Your comparison includes: |
| ● |
Annual rate comparison across multiple carriers |
| ● |
Side-by-side coverage level analysis |
| ● |
Projected annual savings estimate |
|
|
| Drivers in your area are saving between $600 and $1,500 per year by reviewing their annual auto coverage. This comparison gives you a clear opportunity to adjust your policy and reduce your monthly costs. |
|
| Comparison Summary |
| Reference ACC-3847291 |
| Status Ready for Review |
| Carriers Compared 4 |
|
|
| Your personalized comparison is available now. Take a moment to review the options matched to your driving profile and see where you could save. |
|
|
|
|
| All comparison data is processed securely. Your privacy is protected. |
|
|
|
|
|
Yeah, I think the timing should work out fine for Saturday.
We could meet around 2 or 3 and then head over from there.
I'll check if anyone else wants to join us. The place usually isn't too crowded that time of day so we should be good.
Let me know if you need me to bring anything.
5828 Goodman Rd., Charlotte, NC 28278
No comments:
Post a Comment