Hey, I finally tracked down that book we talked about. It's been sitting on my desk for weeks. I'll drop it off tomorrow if you're home. Also, thanks again for the playlist recommendation.
| Auto Quote Guide |
Annual Review |
|
| $600-$1,500 |
| Potential annual savings in your area |
|
Your Annual Coverage Comparison
Is Ready to ReviewWe've analyzed thousands of local policies to build a clear picture of where your current plan stands - and where there's room to adjust. |
| Your review includes: |
| - Rate comparison across top carriers in your area |
| - Personalized coverage score and risk insights |
| - Eligible discounts you may be missing |
|
|
|
|
| Your rates aren't locked in. An annual review gives you the leverage to make informed changes. It only takes a few minutes to see what's possible. |
| We've got you covered. |
If you prefer to stop receiving these updates, you can adjust your mailing status by following this link. 5001 Hwy 69 S, Greenville, TX 75401 |
|
I checked the weather for Saturday and it looks clear. Perfect time to try that new hiking trail. Let me know if you want to carpool. I can bring snacks and extra water.
No comments:
Post a Comment