Friday, July 24, 2026

Covered by this plan: all home repairs you need

Sure, I planned to return the other day when only one meeting was scheduled. I thought we might begin the session at 10AM tomorrow so everyone could attend. I wanted to check if there were additional days this week when you could join. I also considered rescheduling the dates for another time this week. I will inform the others about the updates once we are back. I wanted to confirm if they would be present at the same time.
Home Protection Plan Update
Your 2026 coverage preview is ready to view.
PROTECT
Home Shield
Explore Your Coverage Options Today
Unexpected home repairs often come with a high price tag. A Protect Home Shield plan could help safeguard your home and your finances.
VIEW MY DETAILS →
Only takes about 60 seconds. No payment needed.
Limited time: Your 2026 rate options and promotional discounts may expire shortly.
$150 SAVINGS + 60 DAYS COMPLIMENTARY
Why should you check your coverage?
A home protection plan is a renewable service agreement that helps cover the cost of repairing or replacing many common system components and household appliances.
✓ 32,000+ 5-star customer ratings
✓ 1,800,000+ residences safeguarded
✓ Named a top home warranty provider by Consumer Reports
SEE AVAILABLE PLANS →

 

To unsubscribe from future updates, please click the link below:

Unsubscribe
1000 Wykoff Avenue, 3rd Floor, Mahwah, NJ 07430

Actually, that fell on the same day as last week. I intended to visit them this week but I ran short on time. I believe we can shift the dates to another slot this week after our return. I was planning to check what time they would be back, but that is on a different day this week. You could try making a Venezuelan pabellón criollo (literally, national flag). It features beef, rice, plantains and black beans, and it is enjoyable to prepare. Alternatively, I could make any of 3 amazing Mexican dishes: birria (with beef), cochinito pibíl (with pork), or chiles en nogada (stuffed poblano chiles in a creamy sauce). I have prepared all of them because my sons said I could not, and each one is spectacular. Or maybe you would like to put together a classic British Sunday roast! ---- Best regards, Sarah Thompson

No comments: