Honestly, I just threw together a quick pasta salad for the potluck nothing fancy.
Used rotini, cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella pearls, and a handful of basil from the garden.
The trick is letting it sit in the fridge for at least an hour so the dressing soaks in.
Everyone asked for the recipe but I kind of made it up as I went along.
Next time I might add some grilled zucchini or roasted red peppers for extra color.
Used rotini, cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella pearls, and a handful of basil from the garden.
The trick is letting it sit in the fridge for at least an hour so the dressing soaks in.
Everyone asked for the recipe but I kind of made it up as I went along.
Next time I might add some grilled zucchini or roasted red peppers for extra color.
|
Hey, quick question about the paint color in the hallway.
I think it's called "Sea Salt" but honestly I grabbed the wrong swatch at the store.
It looks a bit more sage than I expected during afternoon light, but at night it reads almost gray.
The finish is eggshell which hides the imperfections on the old plaster pretty well.
Might paint the trim in a slightly warmer white to balance it out next weekend.
I think it's called "Sea Salt" but honestly I grabbed the wrong swatch at the store.
It looks a bit more sage than I expected during afternoon light, but at night it reads almost gray.
The finish is eggshell which hides the imperfections on the old plaster pretty well.
Might paint the trim in a slightly warmer white to balance it out next weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment