Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Your car insurance choices are shifting

Hey, I finally got a chance to look at those photos you sent. They turned out great especially the ones from the park. I think we should print a few for the wall. Let's meet up this weekend to decide which ones.
I also wanted to ask about the hiking trail you mentioned. Is it still open this time of year?
 
Auto Quote Guide

A quick update on your policy review - no action needed yet.

Your Annual Auto Coverage Comparison Is Ready to View

Drivers in your area are saving $600-$1,500 per year on auto coverage. The annual comparison gives you a chance to change and save on your monthly premium.

Comparison Summary
Estimated savings range: $600-$1,500/year
Based on current market rates and your profile - accurate as of this month.
View your comparison

We believe in making auto coverage straightforward. Take a look at your personalized numbers - it could be the easiest money you save this year.

Best regards,
The Auto Quote Guide Team

 

1605 East Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14621

If you prefer not to receive future updates, please follow this link to remove yourself from our mailing list.

Thanks for the update on the project timeline. I reviewed the documents and they look good. I'll have my feedback ready by tomorrow morning. Let me know if you need anything else.
Also, I finished reading that book you recommended. Really enjoyed it - we should discuss it over coffee.

No comments: