Hi, regarding the community garden plot assignments - we have the new map ready. A few things to note: the southwest corner gets more afternoon shade, so those plots might be better for leafy greens. The water valve schedule has been updated; plots 1-8 water on even days, 9-16 on odd days. I've also added a shared tool shed near the entrance, but we still need volunteers for a Saturday morning cleanup. Let me know if you can help coordinate the seed swap next week. Also, the compost bins are almost full - we might need to start a second pile. Can you check on the rain barrel installation? I think the city permit is almost approved.
One more thing: the pathways need a fresh layer of wood chips. I can pick up a load if you have a truck available. Thanks for handling the volunteer sign‑up sheet.
| AAA |
| Your Roadside Support Partner |
|
| Your AAA Courtesy Bundle is Ready |
|
|
| Because you live in a qualifying locality, you are eligible for this roadside support kit. You will not be billed for the kit - it is covered by the program for residents in your area. |
|
|
|
| Jumper cables (16‑ft) |
| Tire inflator with gauge |
| First aid kit (30‑piece) |
| Reflective warning triangles (3) |
| LED flashlight with batteries |
| Insulated work gloves |
| Emergency blanket (mylar) |
|
| Multi‑tool with knife & pliers |
| 12‑ft tow strap |
| Rain poncho (disposable) |
| Duct tape (heavy duty) |
| Whistle & signal mirror |
| Bungee cords (assorted) |
| Carrying case (soft‑sided) |
|
|
|
| Program supplies are allocated by region; availability is limited. |
|
| We appreciate your trust in AAA road services. |
|
|
For the book club meeting on Thursday, could you bring a few extra copies of the novel? A couple of new members asked if they could borrow one. Also, the discussion questions I drafted are attached - let me know if you want to adjust the order. I think we should start with the symbolism of the train station, then move to character motivations.
The refreshment sign‑up is still open; I'll bring cheese and crackers if someone brings drinks. Let's finalize the next read by Saturday so I can reserve copies at the library. The library said they can hold a set for us if we give them a week's notice. I'll also check on the meeting room availability for the following month - the usual room might be taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment