I was thinking about the weekend plans and honestly I might just keep it very low key.
Maybe a long walk in the morning, then read a little, and cook something simple.
Nothing that requires much planning or energy.
How are you feeling about your week so far? It felt like it went by quickly.
| CVS ExtraCare Loyalty
A timely note about your reward balance |
|
|
Scheduled expiration
$445.00
Your ExtraCare balance is ready to redeem - today ExtraCare Points Number: CVS-3gvc-u8v0J |
This reward balance expires today Use your ExtraCare points on eligible CVS purchases online or in store. Your balance is still available right now - a quick visit is all it takes to put it to work. |
|
| Redeem your balance Expiration applies to this balance within the ExtraCare program |
|
|
Your membership ExtraCare is CVS's loyalty program. You earn rewards and personalized deals through everyday purchases, and your balance can be applied to eligible items. |
How to use it When you're ready, apply your balance to a qualifying purchase. It works on eligible CVS purchases in store or online with your account. |
|
|
|
This balance won't wait past today - redeem it while it's still yours. |
CVS ExtraCare member communication This is an operational message about your reward balance. |
|
I finally got around to rearranging the shelves this weekend and it looks so much better now.
It took longer than I thought because I kept finding things I forgot I had.
Next I want to go through the closet and sort out what actually fits.
Let's see if I actually do it.
Hope your week starts off easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment