Yeah I saw the cat sitting on the windowsill again this morning. It just keeps watching the birds and occasionally sneezes. I tried to get a photo but it jumped down the moment my phone came out. The neighbor's new wind chimes are oddly soothing, honestly. I finished the last of the coffee beans last night and now the kitchen smells like nothing. Might read a bit later if the afternoon stays this quiet.
Your points expire today.
A balance of 1,116 points is scheduled to leave your account before midnight. Convert them to a $100 Walmart card now while there is still time.
1,116 points → $100 Walmart card
The current point balance is your total eligible balance as of today. Exchange rate: points can be converted to the $100 card value today only, while your balance remains active.
MEMBER ID WM-4827-1936 Points balance: 1,116 - Expiry: Today
This is a reminder. No further points will be added after expiry.
Use your points today - keep the Walmart value you've earned.
Walmart Rewards
I keep forgetting which day the recycling truck comes by, so the bin stays out a little longer than it should. Last night I finally planted the basil seeds I bought a while ago. The dirt was too dry but I watered it slowly and now it looks almost promising. There's a small spider near the window frame and it keeps rebuilding the same corner every morning. I might leave it alone this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment