Yeah, I ended up taking the long way home yesterday just to avoid the detour signs.
Totally worth it though, the quiet streets were way easier to deal with.
I saw a hawk sitting on a telephone pole and it just watched me walk by.
Anyway, I finally found that book I was looking for under a stack of papers.
Let me know if you want to grab lunch later this week or something.
CVS ExtraCare |
Balance Alert |
|
Your ExtraCare balance
expires today. |
| Balance Remaining $445.00 ExtraCare Points Number: CVS-r4r5-r5r6 Must be redeemed by TODAY |
Eligible purchases In store or online Redeem at checkout No rollover after today |
|
A balance like this doesn't sit idle very often - you earned it through everyday trips and steady loyalty, and that kind of consistency deserves a payoff. Every time you scanned your ExtraCare card, you were building toward something tangible. Now that something is $445.00 in ready-to-use value, and it is scheduled to disappear at the end of the day if it stays unredeemed. The process is straightforward: apply the balance at checkout on eligible items, either in store or online, and watch the total drop before you pay. No codes to hunt down, no separate coupons to clip - just the balance you've already earned, waiting to be used. |
|
|
Once today passes, the balance resets to zero - don't leave $445.00 on the table. |
ExtraCare rewards are earned through eligible purchases and personalized offers.
Balance expires at end of day. Use on eligible items in store or online. |
|
I was thinking about rearranging the living room again but I always say that and never do it.
My neighbor waved at me this morning while I was getting the mail and I almost dropped the keys.
There's a new coffee spot near the park that everyone keeps talking about, maybe we should check it out.
Honestly the weather has been so back and forth lately that I've given up on checking the forecast.
Anyway let me know what works for you and I'll work around it.
No comments:
Post a Comment