Monday, September 14, 2026

Your $100 MyLowes Card and KOBALT Tool Set Are Headed to You from Lowes

qhbp6o6by5dz40
Hey, I finally got around to organizing the garage shelves over the weekend. The old paint cans were stuck together, but a little warm soapy water took care of the labels. Now the bins are stacked by season and the camping gear is in one place. I found three extension cords, two tape measures, and a pair of gloves hiding behind the ladder. It feels so much calmer now. If you are still looking for that blue storage tote, I think it ended up under the workbench near the air compressor. No rush, but it seems like the kind of thing you would want to grab before the rain picks up again. Have a good one.
I also noticed the shop light flickers when the fridge kicks on, so I moved the power strip to the other outlet. xPT2FsGPkuUz1Ks Hope your week starts smoothly.
LOWE'S
MyLowe's Rewards
Member notification
GOLD TIER STATUS

Your points have earned the Kobalt 100-piece tool set.

Plus a $100.00 MyLowe's Card.

Your yearly membership status is now upgraded to GOLD tier. Both rewards are ready for you.

Kobalt 100-piece tool set

Kobalt is Lowe's house tool brand, known for durable hand tools and workshop essentials. This set covers the core sockets, ratchets, wrenches, and bits you need to keep a garage or job site moving.

$100.00 MyLowe's Card

Use the card across tools, appliances, décor, and home improvement purchases - in store or online.

Member Number: MY-n3n5
MyLowe's Points: 1,n3n3

LOWE'S  |  MyLowe's Rewards  |  Gold Tier

I got your note about the back porch light. The other day I swapped out the bulb and realized the fixture itself was a little loose, so I tightened the bracket and now it stays steady. I also hosed down the patio chairs while the weather was still decent. There is a small crack in the side table top, but it is still holding up. If you want to borrow the step ladder this week, it is leaning behind the shed. I left a bucket there too, just in case. Honestly the whole afternoon outside was a nice reset. Nothing urgent on this end, just sharing the update. Talk soon.

No comments: