I got your note about the weekend plans. Yes, I think the later start makes more sense for everyone, especially with the morning traffic on the ridge road.
We can meet at the usual spot near the old water tower around ten. I will bring the extra folding chairs and that worn blanket.
You mentioned wanting to try the trail behind the picnic grove. It is a gentle loop and takes about an hour if we stop to look around.
If the weather turns, we can just settle in under the covered shelter and play cards. No need to rush anything. Let me know what you think.
AAA
Community Program Update
Local Partnership Program
Your AAA Courtesy Roadside Kit is Ready
As a licensed driver residing in a participating municipality, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive Courtesy Roadside Kit. This kit is provided at no charge to eligible residents through the local community partnership program.
What you will receive:
The program allocates a specific number of kits for your area. To ensure you receive yours, please confirm your details promptly.
Included in your roadside kit
▪ Reflective warning triangle
▪ LED flashlight with batteries
▪ 12-foot booster cables
▪ Compact first aid kit
▪ Emergency thermal blanket
▪ Multi-tool with pliers
▪ Duct tape roll
▪ Roadside assistance card
▪ Tire gauge
▪ Work gloves
▪ Emergency poncho
▪ Zip ties
Your kit includes practical tools and supplies designed to help you handle common roadside situations with more confidence. Not just a box of items - a prepared response for the unexpected.
Preparedness on the road. Courtesy delivered to your door.
AAA Community Partnership Program
That is good to know about the library hours. I dropped off the two books this morning, so we are all set there.
The short story collection was better than I expected, especially the one set by the ferry landing. The ending felt abrupt, but the pacing worked.
After lunch, I walked over to the hardware store to look at shelf brackets. They had a decent variety in the back aisle, but I think we can use the ones we already have.
I left a small sketch on the kitchen counter showing the revised layout for the entryway. If you want to shift the bench a little left, I think it will feel more open.
No worries about the plant tray. We can drill a few drainage holes this weekend and repot the ferns together.
No comments:
Post a Comment