Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Appreciating your last Marriot stay

Hey, I wanted to get back to you about the weekend plan. I think Saturday works better for me than Sunday because I have a work thing on Sunday afternoon that might run long. For Saturday, I was thinking we could check out that new bakery near the river, the one with the outdoor seating. I heard they have really good cinnamon rolls and their coffee selection is solid. If the weather holds up, we could walk around the park after. Let me know what time works for you and if you want me to pick you up or just meet there. I can also bring those books I mentioned last week.
Marriot Hotels
A Quiet Thank You For Your Stay
Because you stayed at a Marriot Hotel or a Marriot partnered property within the past year, we are pleased to send a luxury cooling pillow set to your household at no charge. A brief questionnaire is all that stands between you and a more restful night.
View Pillows + 2 Night Stay
Once the questionnaire is complete, you can also claim a 2-night stay at select locations, provided at no charge. The total pillow allocation for this program is 800 sets, with one set per household. The program ends Tomorrow.
What Makes This Pillow Set Stand Out
The outer cover uses a breathable weave that pulls warmth away from the skin throughout the night.

A temperature-regulating core layer distributes heat evenly, reducing warm spots under the head and neck.
The contoured shape provides gentle support that helps align the spine while sleeping on your side or back. A low-absorbency fiber fill resists humidity, helping the pillow feel dry and cool even during warmer months.
The pillow edges are reinforced with a soft piping that keeps the loft intact without adding stiffness. Designed to be washed in a standard front-loading machine without losing its shape or cooling properties.
Availability is managed through the program, and stay dates along with participating locations are scheduled based on current program capacity.
How It Works
You will not be billed for the pillows or the qualifying stay nights. This opportunity is available to you because you stayed with us or a partner hotel within the past year. Complete the brief questionnaire, provide a shipping address, and the exclusive 2-pillow luxury cooling set will be prepared for your household.
After submitting the questionnaire, you may also select a 2-night stay at a qualifying location. No payment information is requested for the pillow set or the stay nights.
Thank you for being a Marriot Hotel guest. Your comfort remains our priority, and we look forward to hearing from you.
The Marriot Hotel Collection
Anyway, to answer your question about the office meeting, I think Thursday at 10:00 is the best slot for most people. Sarah has a client call at 9:00 that usually goes about 45 minutes, so 10:00 gives her a buffer. Mike said he is back from his trip Wednesday night, so Thursday prevents any travel delays from being an issue. For the agenda, I would suggest we keep it to the quarterly numbers, the new hire onboarding update, and the scheduling tool rollout. I can put together a shared doc before the meeting so everyone can add their notes. Also, can you check with the front desk about booking the small conference room? The large one tends to echo and makes it hard to hear people on the speakerphone.

No comments: