Friday, September 4, 2026

Your AARP membership file remains open pending

AARP
Your membership is Active

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.

Member Number: AAR-8xHX-Pdztq

Please select your compIimentary item by September 5, 2026.

View Your Details + CIaim Your Membership Gift
Thank you for being a member.
I wanted to let you know that I am changing my meeting times for the next month. A few people mentioned that mornings are getting hard because of work schedules, so I looked at the calendar again. Our usual time was Tuesday at 9 AM, and we have kept that for almost a year. I think it would be easier to meet on Wednesday at 6 PM instead. I checked with the room booking system, and that time is open for the next four weeks. This also means I can prepare materials after lunch instead of late at night. I will send a short reminder each Monday with the next day's time and the list of topics. If anyone has a conflict with the new time, they can tell me before Friday and I will see if another hour works. For now, I am planning to keep the meetings at one hour or less, same as before.

No comments: