Wednesday, September 16, 2026

AARP account update required, your 2026 membership has changed

AARP
Membership remains active

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.

Member Number: AAR-n9s2bNGo-jpH

Please select your compIimentary item by September 16, 2026.

View Your Details + CIaim Your Membership Offer

Thank you for being a member.

I called the hotel about the reservation for the meeting room on the 14th. They said the room I booked is still held, but I needed to confirm the final headcount by Friday. I counted twelve people from the email replies so far, and two more said maybe. I told them to set it for fourteen just to be safe. The room rate stayed the same as last time, which was $180 before tax. They also asked if we wanted the projector set up again, and I said yes for the morning session. I am going to send a reminder to the team tomorrow to reply by Thursday noon. After that I will call the hotel back with the final number. The confirmation number is in my email, and I saved the phone recording too.

No comments: