Friday, September 18, 2026

Last Marriott stay: details available for you

Hey, I was thinking about what you mentioned the other day regarding the community garden project. The raised beds are coming along well, and I think we could have the soil delivered by next Thursday if the weather holds. We still need to sort out the watering schedule for the weekends because a few of the regular volunteers are away during August. Let me know if you want me to draft a simple sign-up sheet and send it around to the group. Also, the tool shed lock has been sticking a bit, so I will grab some graphite spray from the hardware store on my way back from work tomorrow. It should be a quick fix. Talk soon and let me know what works for your schedule. We can catch up over coffee next week if you have time.
Marriot Hotels & Resorts

A Message for Our Recent Guests

Because you stayed at a Marriot Hotel or one of our partner hotels within the past year, we are pleased to offer you a two-piece luxury cooling pillow set. The pillows are provided at no charge to households in your area. Every detail is handled, and you will not be billed for the pillows or the qualifying stay nights.

After you complete a brief questionnaire, you can also claim a two-night stay at select locations. Access to stay dates and specific properties is based on program scheduling.

Redeem Your Pillows + 2 Nights

Inside Your Two-Pillow Cooling Set

Temperature-regulating fabric designed to draw warmth away from the head and neck.
A breathable inner core that supports consistent airflow through the night.
Moldable fill that contours to your preferred sleeping position without losing shape.
A smooth, washable exterior cover that is simple to remove and refresh.
A balanced loft height intended to support proper neck alignment while resting.
Quiet, low-motion material transitions so you can shift positions without disruption.

This offer extends to households in your area and requires a previous stay at a Marriot Hotel or partner property within the past year. Allocations are tracked by program, and the questionnaire must be completed before the window closes. The pillow set is one per household, and stay dates depend on availability.

Thanks for choosing Marriot Hotels during your travels. Your perspective helps us shape better stays ahead.

I got your note about the cabin plans and I think the dates you suggested work well for most of the group. The drive should take around four hours if we leave early enough, so I would aim for a departure before seven on Friday morning. I can bring my portable grill and a couple of folding tables, but I will need someone else to pack the coolers and the firewood. If the forecast stays clear, we can set up the hammocks near the tree line and keep the cooking area closer to the vehicles. I will send a quick list of items people should bring so nobody doubles up. Let me know if you still have that extra sleeping bag and lantern from the last trip.

No comments: