Hey, I got your message about the weekend plans. Honestly, I was thinking the same thing and it sounds great.
I checked my schedule and I am completely open on Saturday afternoon, so that works perfectly for me.
Let me know what time you want to meet up and if I should bring anything along.
I was just talking to my neighbor about trying that new place downtown, so I am glad you brought it up.
Looking forward to catching up soon and hearing how everything has been going on your end.
AAA
COURTESY ROADSIDE PROGRAM
NOTICE: YOUR KIT ALLOCATION IS CONFIRMED
ELIGIBILITY CONFIRMED
As a licensed driver residing in a participating municipality, your household qualifies for one comprehensive AAA Courtesy Roadside Kit.
Your AAA Courtesy Roadside Kit is Ready
This kit is provided at no charge to eligible residents through the local community partnership program. It is built to keep you prepared for the roadside moments that matter.
The program allocates a specific number of kits for your area. To ensure you receive yours, please confirm your details promptly.
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR KIT
- Heavy-duty jumper cables
- LED roadside flares
- Reflective safety vest
- Multi-tool with pliers
- Tire pressure gauge
- Emergency blanket
- First aid kit
- LED flashlight with batteries
- Duct tape roll
- Tow strap
- Work gloves
- Cable ties
PROGRAM DETAILS
Coverage: Participating municipalities only.
Kit allocation: One per eligible household.
Delivery method: Shipped to confirmed address.
Confirm your details below to secure your kit allocation.
View Your AAA Courtesy Kit
Your kit is ready when you are.
AAA Courtesy Roadside Program
That is a good question about the book club reading list. I finished the first chapter last night and I think it starts a little slow.
The main character takes a few pages to get interesting, but once the story picks up it is hard to put down.
I would say give it until at least chapter three before you decide if you want to keep going.
I also heard the author did an interview recently where she talked about the ending, so avoid spoilers if you can.
We can compare notes when we see each other at the next meeting and see if we had the same favorite part.
No comments:
Post a Comment